FrontFour Comments On Institutional Shareholder Services (ISS) Report
FrontFour stated that this election is about whether stockholders want a Board that will allow the CEO to make further acquisitions, despite past failures, or whether stockholders want new directors that will take the steps necessary to successfully maximize the value of the Company's current assets.
FRONTFOUR'S NOMINEES ARE HIGHLY QUALIFIED AND EXPERIENCED AND HAVE A PLAN TO ENHANCE VALUE AT FISHER
FrontFour has nominated the following four highly qualified director candidates: John F. Powers, Joseph J. Troy, Matthew Goldfarb and Stephen Loukas. Collectively, our nominees have a wide range of expertise across multiple industries at both the operating and Board level. Throughout their respective careers, our nominees have demonstrated an ability to create value for their respective stakeholders in various complex and challenging scenarios.
THE TIME FOR MEANINGFUL CHANGE AT FISHER IS NOW! VOTE TODAY TO ENSURE THE RESPONSIBLE STEWARDSHIP OF YOUR INVESTMENTOur Interests are Directly Aligned with ALL Stockholders VOTE FOR CHANGE AT FISHER NOW – PLEASE SIGN, DATE AND MAIL THE ENCLOSED GREEN PROXY CARD TODAY! If you have any questions, require assistance with submitting you GREEN proxy card, or need additional copies of the proxy materials, please contact: D.F. King & Co., Inc. 48 Wall Street New York, NY 10005 Banks & Brokerage firms please call: 212-269-5550 Stockholders call toll-free: 800-659-6590 SOURCE FrontFour Master Fund, Ltd.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV