Empresa Nacional De Electricidad S.A. ADR C Stock To Go Ex-dividend Tomorrow (EOC)
NEW YORK (TheStreet) -- The ex-dividend date for Empresa Nacional de Electricidad S.A. ADR C (NYSE:EOC) is tomorrow, May 3, 2011. Owners of shares as of market close today will be eligible for a dividend of $1.67 per share. At a price of $57.08 as of 10:10 a.m. ET, the dividend yield is 3.5%. The average volume for Empresa Nacional de Electricidad S.A. ADR C has been 106,900 shares per day over the past 30 days. Empresa Nacional de Electricidad S.A. ADR C has a market cap of $15.4 billion and is part of the utilities sector and utilities industry. Shares are up 0.3% year to date as of the close of trading on Friday. Empresa Nacional de Electricidad S.A., together with its subsidiaries, engages in the generation, transmission, production, and distribution of electricity in Chile, Argentina, Colombia, Peru, and Brazil. The company has a P/E ratio of 24.8, above the average utilities industry P/E ratio of 13.5 and above the S&P 500 P/E ratio of 17.
- Practice your dividend trading strategies and win cash in our stock game.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV