The new Board of Directors of Natuzzi S.p.A. (NYSE:NTZ), Italy’s largest furniture manufacturer and world’s leading manufacturer of leather-upholstered furniture, today announced that Pasquale Natuzzi has been appointed as Chairman and Chief Executive Officer of Natuzzi S.p.A..
As previously announced, the General Shareholders Meeting, held on April 28 th 2011, appointed the new Board of Directors, for the period 2011-2013.
Pasquale Natuzzi, Anna Maria Natuzzi, Antonia Isabella Perrone, Maurizia Iachino Leto di Priolo and Giuseppe Antonio D’Angelo have been confirmed.The newly appointed directors are: Giuseppe Desantis, (General Manager of GTS S.p.A.), Pietro Scott Iovane (CEO of Microsoft Italy), Giuseppe Marino (Professor of Tax Law at the University of Milan), and Andrea Martinelli (Chief Operating Officer of Metro Cash & Carry International).
About NatuzziFounded in 1959 by Pasquale Natuzzi, Natuzzi S.p.A. designs and manufactures a broad collection of residential upholstered furniture. With consolidated revenues of EUR 518.6 million in 2010. Natuzzi is Italy's largest furniture manufacturer. Natuzzi Group exports its innovative high-quality sofas and armchairs to 130 markets on five continents under two brands, Natuzzi and Italsofa. Cutting-edge design, superior Italian craftsmanship and advanced, vertically integrated manufacturing operations underpin the Company's market leadership. Natuzzi S.p.A. has been listed on the New York Stock Exchange since May 1993. The Company is ISO 9001 and 14001
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV