- Salon Services & Supplies, based near Seattle, sells Dermalogica, OPI, GiGi, and other prestigious brands to 10,000 salons in Oregon, Idaho, Washington, and Utah. Owner George Learned issued a glowing endorsement of Divine Skin, writing, "Since our first conversation ... I knew I was dealing with a company that is ethical, with an understanding of what it takes to bring product to market." He continued, "I have to say that when DS Labs promises something, they really deliver. No other company even compares to the advanced technology."
- Sweis, based in Torrance, Calif., works with 7,000 salons and licensed professionals around Southern California and Las Vegas. It represents more than 30 lines for hair, nails, and skin, and it specializes in deep inventory and quick shipping.
- The Salon Center, based in Birmingham, Ala., calls on 7,000 salons in Florida, Alabama, Louisiana, Mississippi and Georgia.
- Salon Only Sales, based in River Falls, Wis., serves 3,000 salons in Wisconsin, Minnesota, and Iowa.
Divine Skin Announces Four Deals For Explosive Distribution Growth
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
More than 30 investing pros with skin in the game give you actionable insight and investment ideas.