Anna Chagnon Resigns As President And CEO
Bitstream Inc. ( NASDAQ: BITS) announced today that its CEO and President, Anna Chagnon, has resigned. Amos Kaminski, the Chairman of the Board, has agreed to take over as Executive Chairman and interim CEO. Ms. Chagnon has also resigned as a director of the Company.
The Company is grateful to Ms. Chagnon for her years of service and wishes her well in her future endeavors.
Bitstream Inc. develops software technologies and applications for the
graphic art and mobile communications industries. Bitstream’s
award-winning fonts and font technologies enable device manufacturers
and application developers to render the highest quality text in any
language, on any device, at any resolution. The company’s MyFonts brand
is the world’s leading provider of fonts to consumers. Bitstream’s
Pageflex brand enables marketers to easily produce customized
communications in print, email, and online. The company’s latest
offering is the BOLT mobile browser, which has been installed by
millions of users worldwide since its release in February 2009. For more
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV