Electromed, Inc. (NASDAQ:ELMD), maker of the SmartVest ® Airway Clearance System, has been listed among the top 100 largest publicly traded companies in Minnesota by the Star Tribune. The Star Tribune 100 is a measure of the largest publicly held companies with headquarters in Minnesota ranked by Calendar Year 2010 revenue. Electromed, Inc. was ranked #95 among Minnesota-based public companies with $16.7 million in Calendar Year 2010 Revenue ( unaudited), an increase of 25% from Calendar Year 2009 Revenue. Additionally, Electromed, Inc. was ranked #76 in Calendar Year 2010 Profit with a Profit of $949,250 ( unaudited).
The Company completed its initial public offering in August 2010, raising more than $6 million in net proceeds. Electromed, Inc. is now traded on the NASDAQ Capital Market under the symbol “ELMD.”
“Successful companies find ways to balance both strong revenue growth and profitability,” said Robert Hansen, Chairman and CEO of Electromed, Inc. “The key is to maintain careful planning and discipline. I am proud of the contributions that our employees have made. Though our company is still emerging from its development stage, Electromed, Inc. is achieving significant profitability while growing at a rapid rate. Management understands that profitability determines long-term valuation and competitiveness. I am pleased that Electromed, Inc. enters this very important list of growing companies.”
About Electromed, Inc.Electromed, Inc., founded in 1992 and headquartered in New Prague, Minnesota, manufactures, markets, and sells products that provide airway clearance therapy, including the SmartVest ® Airway Clearance System and related products, to patients with compromised pulmonary function. Further information about the Company can be found at www.Electromed.com.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV