- engineering to complete a Prefeasibility Study (PFS) project design in 2012;
- environmental studies to support PFS engineering, finalize an Environmental Baseline Document in preparation for project permitting, develop a mine closure and reclamation plan, prepare a full suite of environmental and social management plans, and continue environmental monitoring studies in key areas;
- site investigations, including 45,000 feet of drilling to support PFS engineering, as well as a geotechnical drill program and support for environmental and public affairs initiatives; and,
- stakeholder engagement and public affairs programming, including workforce and business development, local community relations, public education and community investment.
$91 Million Work Program Underway To Prepare Pebble Project For Permitting In 2012
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
Portfolio Manager Jim Cramer and Director of Research Jack Mohr reveal their investment tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
David Peltier uncovers low dollar stocks with serious upside potential that are flying under Wall Street's radar.
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
David Peltier identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
Every recommendation goes through 3 layers of intense scrutinyquantitative, fundamental and technical analysisto maximize profit potential and minimize risk.
Our options trading pros provide over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.