"The new Xiphos broadband platform fills a critical communications need for the military, first responders and others where access to fast, mobile connectivity can literally change lives," said Doug Smith, president and chief executive officer at Oceus Networks. "With government agencies increasing their deployment of commercial broadband solutions, we are proud that Oceus Networks' new product release provides a highly sought after but rare resource – 4G broadband anytime, anywhere."
Oceus Networks, a wholly-owned U.S. business, was created on January 1, 2011, when Ericsson (NASDAQ: ERIC) completed the sale of Ericsson Federal Inc. to Tailwind Capital. Oceus Networks integrates the latest communications solutions from leading technology companies to address customer requirements, and serves as Ericsson's exclusive channel to the U.S. federal government, offering Ericsson's full slate of industry leading commercial off-the-shelf (COTS) technology and support services.
Xiphos is a trademark of Oceus Networks Inc.
For more information on Oceus Networks' Xiphos, please visit www.oceusnetworks.com .Follow Oceus Networks at facebook.com/oceusnetworks and @OceusNetworks About Oceus Networks Oceus Networks provides broadband solutions to governments that enable them to deliver high-speed voice, video and data communications. Broadband empowers governments to send and receive critical information and to create opportunities for businesses to compete in the global marketplace. Oceus Networks delivers open, standards-based mobile and fixed network infrastructure as well as an extensive portfolio of public sector-focused solutions to simplify and expedite the deployment of wired and wireless broadband communications solutions. Privately owned and operated, Oceus Networks' headquarters are located in Reston, Virginia, USA. www.oceusnetworks.com . SOURCE Oceus Networks
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV