SANTIAGO, Chile, April 29, 2011 /PRNewswire/ -- Banco de Chile (NYSE: BCH) announced today the filing of its annual report on Form 20-F for the fiscal year ended December 31, 2010 (the " 2010 Annual Report") with the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission (the " SEC").
The 2010 Annual Report can be accessed by visiting the SEC's website http://www.sec.gov and can also be found at Banco de Chile's website http://www.bancochile.cl under Investor Relations. In addition, shareholders may receive a hard copy of Banco de Chile's 2010 Form 20-F, free of charge, by requesting a copy within a reasonable period of time from the Banco de Chile's Investor Relations Office, at email@example.com.
Pablo Mejia Ricci, CGAHead of Investor RelationsBanco de Chile975 Agustinas, Office 301 Santiago, Chile+562 653 3554 firstname.lastname@example.orgSOURCE Banco de Chile
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV