Institutional Financial Markets, Inc. (NYSE AMEX: IFMI) will release its financial results for the first quarter 2011 on Thursday, May 5, 2011. The Company will host a conference call at 10:00 a.m. Eastern Time (ET) that morning to discuss these results.
The conference call will be available via webcast. Interested parties can access the live webcast by clicking the webcast link on IFMI’s homepage at www.ifmi.com. Those wishing to listen to the conference call with operator assistance can dial (877) 686-9573 (domestic) or (706) 643-6983 (international), participant pass code 63750701, or request the IFMI earnings call. A recording of the call will be available for two weeks following the call by dialing (800) 642-1687 (domestic) or (706) 645-9291 (international), participant pass code 63750701.
About Institutional Financial Markets, Inc.
IFMI is an investment firm specializing in credit-related fixed income investments. IFMI was founded in 1999 as an investment firm focused on small-cap banking institutions, but has grown over the past decade into a more diversified fixed income specialist. Our three operating segments are: Capital Markets, Asset Management, and Principal Investing. Our Capital Markets segment consists of credit-related fixed income sales and trading as well as new issue placements in corporate and securitized products. Our Asset Management segment manages assets through listed and private companies, funds, managed accounts, and collateralized debt obligations. As of March 31, 2011, we managed approximately $9.6 billion in credit-related fixed income assets in a variety of asset classes including U.S. trust preferred securities, European hybrid capital securities, Asian commercial real estate debt, and mortgage- and asset-backed securities. Our Principal Investing segment is comprised primarily of our investments in the investment vehicles we manage. For more information, please visit
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV