Fulton Financial Reaches New 52-Week High (FULT)
NEW YORK (TheStreet) -- Fulton Financial Corporation (Nasdaq:FULT) hit a new 52-week high Friday as it is currently trading at $11.60, above its previous 52-week high of $11.59 with 589,053 shares traded as of 1:01 p.m. ET. Average volume has been one million shares over the past 30 days. Fulton Financial has a market cap of $2.3 billion and is part of the financial sector and banking industry. Shares are up 11.2% year to date as of the close of trading on Thursday. Fulton Financial Corporation operates as a multi-bank holding company that offers retail and commercial banking products and services in Pennsylvania, Delaware, Maryland, New Jersey, and Virginia. The company has a P/E ratio of 18, equal to the average banking industry P/E ratio and above the S&P 500 P/E ratio of 17.
- Practice your FULT trading strategies and win cash in our stock game.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV