Corn Products International Reaches New 52-Week High (CPO)
NEW YORK (TheStreet) -- Corn Products International (NYSE:CPO) hit a new 52-week high Friday as it is currently trading at $55.25, above its previous 52-week high of $55 with 496,749 shares traded as of 12:51 p.m. ET. Average volume has been 845,000 shares over the past 30 days. Corn Products International has a market cap of $4.2 billion and is part of the consumer goods sector and food & beverage industry. Shares are up 19.1% year to date as of the close of trading on Thursday. Corn Products International, Inc., together with its subsidiaries, manufactures and sells various food ingredients to food and industrial customers in North America, South America, Asia, and Africa. The company has a P/E ratio of 24.7, equal to the average food & beverage industry P/E ratio and above the S&P 500 P/E ratio of 17.
- Practice your CPO trading strategies and win cash in our stock game.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV