Virginia Commerce Bank proudly announces the recent appointment of Lindsey S. Rheaume as Executive Vice President, Commercial Lending Manager. Mr. Rheaume joins VCB with over twenty-three years of commercial lending experience, most recently from SunTrust Bank where he was a senior vice president in the special assets division and government and technology division. He has also held positions with GE Capital as portfolio management group leader and Bank of America as senior vice president, business credit. Based out of VCB’s headquarters in Arlington, Mr. Rheaume will manage the Bank’s team of commercial lenders and will oversee new business development opportunities.
“In keeping with the Bank’s commitment to grow and diversify our commercial loan portfolio, we are pleased to welcome Lindsey who has extensive commercial banking experience and a successful history of managing substantial commercial loan relationships,” remarked R. B. (Randy) Anderson, Jr., Chief Lending Officer. “Lindsey’s leadership will play an integral role in building greater market share in those key industry sectors, such as government contractors, professional practices and associations, where our calling efforts will be focused.”
Established in 1988, Virginia Commerce Bank (NASDAQ:VCBI) is a full-service, community bank headquartered in Arlington, Virginia, with over $2.7 billion in assets. The Bank serves the Northern Virginia and Fredericksburg markets with twenty-eight branches, a mortgage lending office and a wealth management services department. For further information about VCB’s many services and a map of convenient locations, please visit our Web site at VCBonline.com.
© 2011 Virginia Commerce Bank. All Rights Reserved.Photos/Multimedia Gallery Available: http://www.businesswire.com/cgi-bin/mmg.cgi?eid=6703301&lang=en
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV