Kaman Stock Hits New 52-Week High (KAMN)
NEW YORK (TheStreet) -- Kaman Corporation (Nasdaq:KAMN) hit a new 52-week high Friday as it is currently trading at $37.37, above its previous 52-week high of $37.36 with 20,758 shares traded as of 12:16 p.m. ET. Average volume has been 145,600 shares over the past 30 days. Kaman has a market cap of $968.8 million and is part of the industrial goods sector and aerospace/defense industry. Shares are up 27.6% year to date as of the close of trading on Thursday. Kaman Corporation operates in the industrial distribution and aerospace markets. The company's Industrial Distribution segment distributes products, including bearings, mechanical and electrical power transmission, fluid power, motion control, and materials handling components. The company has a P/E ratio of 25.3, equal to the average aerospace/defense industry P/E ratio and above the S&P 500 P/E ratio of 17.
- Practice your KAMN trading strategies and win cash in our stock game.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV