NEW YORK (TheStreet) -- CNO Financial Group (NYSE:CNO) hit a new 52-week high Friday as it is currently trading at $8.09, above its previous 52-week high of $8.05 with 1.2 million shares traded as of 12:15 p.m. ET. Average volume has been two million shares over the past 30 days. CNO Financial Group has a market cap of $2 billion and is part of the financial sector and insurance industry. Shares are up 17.3% year to date as of the close of trading on Thursday. CNO Financial Group, Inc., through its subsidiaries, engages in the development, marketing, and administration of supplemental health insurance, annuity, individual life insurance, and other insurance products for senior and middle-income markets in the United States. The company has a P/E ratio of 7.9, equal to the average insurance industry P/E ratio and below the S&P 500 P/E ratio of 17.
- Practice your CNO trading strategies and win cash in our stock game.
Latest Headlines about CNO
Latest from TheStreet Wire
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV