NEW YORK (TheStreet) -- Highwoods Properties Inc (NYSE:HIW) hit a new 52-week high Friday as it is currently trading at $37.05, above its previous 52-week high of $37.01 with 139,566 shares traded as of 11:31 a.m. ET. Average volume has been 760,700 shares over the past 30 days. Highwoods has a market cap of $2.6 billion and is part of the financial sector and real estate industry. Shares are up 15.9% year to date as of the close of trading on Thursday. Highwoods Properties, Inc. is a real estate investment trust. The trust engages in leasing, management, development, construction, and other customer-related services for its properties and for third parties. It invests in the real estate markets of United States. The company has a P/E ratio of 42.5, below the average real estate industry P/E ratio of 50.1 and above the S&P 500 P/E ratio of 17.
- Practice your HIW trading strategies and win cash in our stock game.
Latest Headlines about HIW
Latest from TheStreet Wire
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV