ArthroCare Reaches New 52-Week High (ARTC)
NEW YORK (TheStreet) -- ArthroCare Corporation (Nasdaq:ARTC) hit a new 52-week high Friday as it is currently trading at $35.77, above its previous 52-week high of $35.56 with 15,900 shares traded as of 9:40 a.m. ET. Average volume has been 178,800 shares over the past 30 days. ArthroCare has a market cap of $933 million and is part of the health care sector and health services industry. Shares are up 12.9% year to date as of the close of trading on Thursday. Arthrocare Corporation, a medical device company, develops, manufactures, and markets surgical products primarily based on its minimally invasive patented Coblation technology. The company has a P/E ratio of 33.3, below the average health services industry P/E ratio of 33.6 and above the S&P 500 P/E ratio of 17.
- Practice your ARTC trading strategies and win cash in our stock game.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV