The Knot Schedules First Quarter 2011 Conference Call For May 5th At 4:30 P.M. Eastern
The Knot, Inc. (NASDAQ: KNOT)( www.theknot.com), the premier media company devoted to weddings, nesting and babies, announced today that it will release its first quarter 2011 financial results on Thursday, May 5, 2011, at 4:00 p.m. ET. Following the release, the Company will host a conference call for investors at 4:30 p.m. ET (1:30 p.m. PT) to discuss the results.
Participants should dial in to (866) 430-3457, Conference ID# 63771414 or access the live webcast at www.theknot.com/investor-relations . Please dial in 10 minutes before the call is scheduled to begin or access the live webcast on the Investor Relations area of the Company’s website, accessible at www.theknot.com/investor-relations. An archived version will be available online, and a telephone replay will be available for one week following the conference call. Replay dial-in information will be included in the May 5 press release and will be posted on the investor relations website.
Upcoming Conference Schedule
The Knot, Inc. management is scheduled to present and meet with institutional investors at the following conferences:
- May 10 – Jefferies Global Technology, Internet, Media & Telecom Conference, New York, NY
- May 16-17 – Noble Financial Seventh Annual Equity Conference, Hollywood, FL
- May 24-25 – B. Riley & Co. 12 th Annual Investor Conference, Santa Monica, CA
- July 12 – ThinkEquity’s Internet & Gaming Symposium, New York, NY
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV