Net Element (OTCQB:NETE), a publisher of digital destinations and services provider, today announced its sponsorship of the 2011 Ferrari Challenge, Ferrari North America's premier race series comprised of six North American events, including a race that supports the Montreal Formula 1 Grand Prix. As part of the sponsorship, Motorsport.com, a Net Element service, will launch a unique online destination for Ferrari Challenge fans. The series begins this weekend in Sonoma, CA, at the Infineon Raceway.
The Ferrari Challenge Fan section published on Motorsport.com will provide interactive multi-media experiences of the series through exclusive videos, exclusive photos, race standings, schedules, tracks and other unique content. Motorsport.com is a comprehensive online destination for the motorsport world.
“As longtime supporters and sponsors of the Ferrari Challenge, Net Element is excited to support this year’s series,” said Richard Lappenbusch, Net Element’s president and COO. “We are proud to be associated with Ferrari, and we are excited about developing a new motorsport fan platform that we will extend to other series in the future.”
As part of the sponsorship, the Net Element logo will appear on Ferraris participating in the North American Challenge. The series of six races pits experienced, non-professional Ferrari owners against each other on some of the fastest tracks in North America. It is fully sanctioned, adrenaline-fueled, fender-to-fender racing considered as exciting for spectators as it is for drivers.The Ferrari Challenge began in 1993 with the Ferrari 348. As newer mid/rear V8 models were announced — the 355, 360 and F430 — special Challenge versions of these cars were included in the series. As of 2011, the 458 Challenge, the newest special racer created just for the series, has filled the grids joining the F430 Challenge cars. The cars will run in separate classes.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV