Varian Semiconductor's CEO Discusses F2Q 2011 Results - Earnings Call Transcript
Varian Semiconductor Equipment Associates, Inc. ( VSEA)
F2Q 2011 Earnings Conference Call
April 28, 2011 5:30 PM ET
ExecutivesRobert Halliday – EVP and CFO Gary Dickerson – CEO Analysts Chris Blansett – JPMorgan Krish Sankar – Banc of America Securities-Merrill Lynch Jim Covello – Goldman Sachs Edwin Mok – Needham Stephen Chin – UBS Satya Kumar – Credit Suisse C.J. Muse – Barclays Capital Patrick Ho – Stifel Nicolaus Weston Twigg – Pacific Crest Securities Ben Pang – Caris & Company Presentation Operator Good day, ladies and gentlemen, and welcome to the second quarter 2011 Varian Semiconductor Equipment Associates Inc. earnings conference call. My name is Lacy and I’ll be your coordinator for today.
Previous Statements by VSEA
» Varian Semiconductor Equipment Associates CEO Discusses Q1 2011 Results - Earnings Call Transcript
» Varian Semiconductor Equipment Associates F3Q10 (Qtr End 07/02/2010) Earnings Call Transcript
» Varian Semiconductor Equipment Associates, Inc. F2Q10 (Qtr End 04/02/10) Earnings Call Transcript
» Varian Semiconductor Equipment Associates Inc. F1Q10 (Qtr End 12/31/09) Earnings Call Transcript
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV