- Total assets of $104.9 million at March 31, 2011, an 8.0 percent decrease over $114.0 million at December 31, 2010.
- Net loans of $89.9 million at March 31, 2011, a decrease of 6.8 percent from December 31, 2010 total of $96.5 million.
- Non-performing assets remained unchanged at $1.9 million at March 31, 2011 and at December 31, 2010.
- Allowance for loan loss increased to 3.8 percent of gross loans at March 31, 2011, and up from 2.2 percent of gross loans at December 31, 2010.
- Total deposits at March 31, 2011 were $80.2 million, a decrease of 6.7 percent over $86.0 million at December 31, 2010.
- First-quarter 2011 operating revenue increased 1.2 percent to $1,628,000 from $1,608,000 for the same period in 2010.
- Operating net loss of $1,194,000 for the first-quarter of 2011 or $0.41 per basic share compared to a net loss of $575,000 or $0.20 per basic share for the same period in 2010.
Americas United Bank Reports $104.9 Million In Assets At March 31, 2011
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
Every recommendation goes through 3 layers of intense scrutinyquantitative, fundamental and technical analysisto maximize profit potential and minimize risk.
More than 30 investing pros with skin in the game give you actionable insight and investment ideas.