Pope Resources LP Stock Upgraded (POPE)
- Powered by its strong earnings growth of 720.00% and other important driving factors, this stock has surged by 57.93% over the past year, outperforming the rise in the S&P 500 Index during the same period. We feel that the stock's sharp appreciation over the last year has driven it to a price level which is now somewhat expensive compared to the rest of its industry. The other strengths this company shows, however, justify the higher price levels.
- Net operating cash flow has significantly increased by 799.17% to $7.61 million when compared to the same quarter last year. In addition, POPE RESOURCES/DE -LP has also vastly surpassed the industry average cash flow growth rate of -6.21%.
- The gross profit margin for POPE RESOURCES/DE -LP is rather high; currently it is at 52.70%. It has increased significantly from the same period last year. Along with this, the net profit margin of 20.80% is above that of the industry average.
- POPE RESOURCES/DE -LP reported significant earnings per share improvement in the most recent quarter compared to the same quarter a year ago. The company has demonstrated a pattern of positive earnings per share growth over the past two years. During the past fiscal year, POPE RESOURCES/DE -LP turned its bottom line around by earning $0.42 versus -$0.07 in the prior year.
- POPE's very impressive revenue growth greatly exceeded the industry average of 2.7%. Since the same quarter one year prior, revenues leaped by 196.2%. Growth in the company's revenue appears to have helped boost the earnings per share.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts