The SPDR® Morgan Stanley Technology ETF (NYSE: MTK) today announced that the fund received payment as an authorized claimant from a class action settlement related to Broadcom Corp.
The total amount payable to the fund is listed below. When the fund calculates its net asset value (“NAV”) per share on Friday, April 29, 2011, it is estimated that the fund’s NAV will be impacted by the receipt of the corresponding payment in the amount stated below based on the shares outstanding as of April 28, 2011.
|Fund||Settlement Payment||Shares Outstanding asof April 28, 2011||Per Share Amount|
|SPDR® MorganStanley TechnologyETF (Ticker: MTK)||$98,039||3,250,108||$0.0302|
State Street manages $260 billion* in SPDR ETF assets worldwide (as of March 31, 2011) and is one of the largest ETF providers in the US and globally.
About SPDR Exchange Traded FundsSPDR ETFs are a comprehensive family spanning an array of international and domestic asset classes. SPDR ETFs provide professional investors with the flexibility to select investments that are precisely aligned to their investment strategy. Recognized as the industry pioneer, State Street created the first ETF in 1993 (SPDR S&P 500 – Ticker SPY). Since then, we’ve sustained our place as an industry innovator through the introduction of many ground-breaking products, including first-to-market launches with gold, international real estate, international fixed income and sector ETFs. For more information, visit www.spdrs.com. About State Street Global Advisors State Street Global Advisors (SSgA) is a global leader in asset management. The firm is relied on by sophisticated investors worldwide for its disciplined investment process, powerful global investment platform and access to every major asset class, capitalization range and style. SSgA is the asset management business of State Street, one of the world’s leading providers of financial services to institutional investors.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV