- Earnings per diluted share of $0.17, an increase of 41.7% over first quarter 2010 earnings per diluted share of $0.12
- Net interest income increased 6.8% compared to the quarter ended March 31, 2010
- Net interest margin improved by 13 basis points to 3.24% for the quarter ended March 31, 2011 compared to 3.11% for the quarter ended December 31, 2010
- Deposits grew by $56.2 million, to $376.8 million, or 17.5%, compared to $320.6 million at March 31, 2010
- Total assets of $483.9 million at March 31, 2011, an increase of 12% compared to $432.0 million at March 31, 2010
- The Bank’s asset quality remained solid with nonperforming loans to total loans at 0.86%
Lake Shore Bancorp Earnings Up 32% In First Quarter 2011
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
Every recommendation goes through 3 layers of intense scrutinyquantitative, fundamental and technical analysisto maximize profit potential and minimize risk.
Our options trading pros provide over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.