Electromed, Inc. (NASDAQ:ELMD), maker of the SmartVest® Airway Clearance System, is proud to announce its inclusion for the second year in the Minneapolis/St. Paul Business Journal’s list of the Twin Cities Top 25 Medical Technology Companies. Electromed came in at number 23 on the list this year, up a spot from number 24 the previous year.
“It’s an honor to again be identified as one of the Twin Cities strongest companies as measured by revenue. Behind such revenue lie the efforts of our employees in building products which relieve suffering. This is achieved by removing excess secretions from patient’s lungs, thereby reducing the incidence of pneumonia. While revenue growth is very important, we continue to count our successes by the health care improvements we can make for others.”
About Electromed, Inc.
Electromed, Inc., founded in 1992 and headquartered in New Prague, Minnesota, manufactures, markets, and sells products that provide airway clearance therapy, including the SmartVest ® Airway Clearance System and related products, to patients with compromised pulmonary function. Further information about the Company can be found at www.Electromed.com.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV