NEW YORK (TheStreet) -- Coherent (Nasdaq:COHR) hit a new 52-week high Thursday as it is currently trading at $62.87, above its previous 52-week high of $62.84 with 140,331 shares traded as of 3:01 p.m. ET. Average volume has been 168,900 shares over the past 30 days. Coherent has a market cap of $1.5 billion and is part of the technology sector and electronics industry. Shares are up 36.3% year to date as of the close of trading on Wednesday. Coherent, Inc. provides photonics-based solutions for commercial and scientific research applications worldwide. It engages in the design, manufacture, servicing, and marketing of lasers, precision optics, and related accessories. The company has a P/E ratio of 28.8, equal to the average electronics industry P/E ratio and above the S&P 500 P/E ratio of 16.9.
- Practice your COHR trading strategies and win cash in our stock game.
Latest Headlines about COHR
Latest from TheStreet Wire
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV