Teekay Reaches New 52-Week High (TOO)
NEW YORK (TheStreet) -- Teekay Offshore Partners (NYSE:TOO) hit a new 52-week high Thursday as it is currently trading at $30.70, above its previous 52-week high of $30.68 with 114,222 shares traded as of 2:47 p.m. ET. Average volume has been 166,200 shares over the past 30 days. Teekay has a market cap of $1.6 billion and is part of the services sector and transportation industry. Shares are up 7.6% year to date as of the close of trading on Wednesday. Teekay Offshore Partners L.P. provides marine transportation and storage services to the offshore oil industry. The company has a P/E ratio of 24.4, equal to the average transportation industry P/E ratio and above the S&P 500 P/E ratio of 16.9.
- Practice your TOO trading strategies and win cash in our stock game.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV