- Live Video Coverage. Intermittent live segments broadcast on TheKnot.com will feature a roundtable show with editors and real brides providing real-time feedback about the wedding. Tune in for updates and commentary, user quotes from our message boards, royal wedding trivia and giveaway announcements.
- Royal Wedding Board. To serve the largest community of brides on the web, TheKnot.com has launched a dedicated Royal Wedding message board that will include live Facebook chats with real-time commenting, Twitter feeds from TheKnot.com editors and links to up-to-the minute news on our official Royal Wedding channel. Plus, royal wedding viewers can log on to Facebook.com/theknot and Twitter.com/theknot for live updates as all the royal action happens.
- Royal-Wedding-Themed Prizes Worth More Than $1,500. Fabulous giveaways have been posted to the Royal Wedding message board, and winners will be announced during the live segments on Friday. Giveaways include a royal-inspired headpiece from Halo & Co, a glamorous brooch, bracelet, and earrings from Tejani, and Swarovski crystal chandelier earrings from Haute Bride.
- Royal-Wedding-Inspired Slideshows. Want to incorporate royal wedding elements into your own wedding? Several royal wedding slideshows will be posted to TheKnot.com, including “Five Things to Steal From the Royal Wedding,” “7 Dress Look-Alikes” and more.
- Final Live Wrap-Up. TheKnot.com editors will conclude coverage of the royal wedding with a 10-minute wrap-up at 11 a.m. ET on April 29 with highlights, images and video clips from the wedding of the century.
The Knot Unveils In-Depth Royal Wedding Coverage
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
Portfolio Manager Jim Cramer and Director of Research Jack Mohr reveal their investment tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
David Peltier uncovers low dollar stocks with serious upside potential that are flying under Wall Street's radar.
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
David Peltier identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
Every recommendation goes through 3 layers of intense scrutinyquantitative, fundamental and technical analysisto maximize profit potential and minimize risk.
Our options trading pros provide over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.