The Knot Unveils In-Depth Royal Wedding Coverage
The Knot (NASDAQ: KNOT, www.theknot.com), the number one online wedding planning resource, today unveiled its royal wedding plans to provide viewers with live coverage, commentary and giveaways from 5 a.m. to 8 a.m. ET on April 29. Who designed Kate Middleton’s dress, and what was Prince William’s reaction upon seeing her enter Westminster Abbey? Our editors have got you covered!
- Live Video Coverage. Intermittent live segments broadcast on TheKnot.com will feature a roundtable show with editors and real brides providing real-time feedback about the wedding. Tune in for updates and commentary, user quotes from our message boards, royal wedding trivia and giveaway announcements.
- Royal Wedding Board. To serve the largest community of brides on the web, TheKnot.com has launched a dedicated Royal Wedding message board that will include live Facebook chats with real-time commenting, Twitter feeds from TheKnot.com editors and links to up-to-the minute news on our official Royal Wedding channel. Plus, royal wedding viewers can log on to Facebook.com/theknot and Twitter.com/theknot for live updates as all the royal action happens.
- Royal-Wedding-Themed Prizes Worth More Than $1,500. Fabulous giveaways have been posted to the Royal Wedding message board, and winners will be announced during the live segments on Friday. Giveaways include a royal-inspired headpiece from Halo & Co, a glamorous brooch, bracelet, and earrings from Tejani, and Swarovski crystal chandelier earrings from Haute Bride.
- Royal-Wedding-Inspired Slideshows. Want to incorporate royal wedding elements into your own wedding? Several royal wedding slideshows will be posted to TheKnot.com, including “Five Things to Steal From the Royal Wedding,” “7 Dress Look-Alikes” and more.
- Final Live Wrap-Up. TheKnot.com editors will conclude coverage of the royal wedding with a 10-minute wrap-up at 11 a.m. ET on April 29 with highlights, images and video clips from the wedding of the century.
The Knot is the nation's leading wedding resource, reaching over a
million engaged couples each year through the #1 wedding website,
The Knot national and local wedding magazines; and
The Knot books (published by Random House and Chronicle). The Knot is
the flagship brand of The Knot Inc. (NASDAQ: KNOT;
the premier media company devoted to weddings, pregnancy and everything
in between, providing young women with the trusted information, products
and advice they need to guide them through the most transformative
events of their lives.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV