Market Vectors Brazil Small Cap ETF (BRF) -3.3%
ETFs designed to target the Brazilian marketplace are lagging today, with the small cap-focused BRF, leading the retreat.
As I've mentioned previously, BRF is well designed for investors looking to gain access to the nation's blossoming middle class. It is important to note, however, that small cap funds like BRF tend to behave in a more volatile fashion than those focused on a nation's market goliaths.
Elsewhere in Latin America the iShares All Peru Capped Index Fund (EPU) is scoring impressive gains.Global X Uranium ETF (URA) -2.5% The uranium ETF continues to swing wildly as investor sentiment remains sour towards nuclear energy. Although both are designed to capture this slice of the energy spectrum, the Market Vectors Nuclear Energy + Uranium ETF (NLR) is relatively flat today. All prices as of 2:15 PM EST Written by Don Dion in Williamstown, Mass.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV