MOUNT AIRY, N.C., April 28, 2011 /PRNewswire/ -- Pike Electric Corporation (NYSE: PIKE), a leading energy solutions provider, will release its fiscal third quarter 2011 financial results before the market opens on Tuesday, May 10, 2011. The Company will host a conference call at 11:00 a.m. Eastern Time the same day. The call can be accessed by dialing (877) 591-4957, or (719) 325-4793 for international callers.
A replay will be available shortly after the call and can be accessed by dialing (877) 870-5176 or for international callers (858) 384-5517; the passcode for the replay is 5356716. The replay will remain available until midnight Eastern Time on May 17.
Interested parties may also listen to a simultaneous webcast of the conference call by logging onto the Company's website at www.pike.com. Click on the "Investor Center" home page and scroll down to "Upcoming Events" to access the event. An on-demand replay of the conference call will be available online for a limited time following the conclusion of the call.
About Pike ElectricPike is a leading provider of energy solutions to over 200 investor-owned, municipal and cooperative utilities in the United States. Our comprehensive services include siting, permitting, engineering design, installation, maintenance and repair of power delivery systems, including renewable energy projects. Our common stock is traded on the New York Stock Exchange under the symbol PIKE. For more information, visit us online at www.pike.com. Investor Relations Contact:(336) 719-4622 email@example.com SOURCE Pike Electric Corporation
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV