Deltic Timber Corporation (NYSE:DEL) announced at its Annual Meeting of Stockholders, management’s nominees as Class III Directors, Christoph Keller, III, David L. Lemmon, and R. Madison Murphy, were elected to serve three-year terms as Directors of the Company. The Company’s stockholders also approved the appointment of KPMG, LLP as the Company’s independent auditors for 2011.
In other business, the Company’s stockholders approved, on a non-binding advisory basis, the overall compensation of the Company’s named executive officers and chose to hold future non-binding advisory votes regarding executive compensation on an annual basis.
At its meeting held following the stockholders’ meeting, the Board of Directors of Deltic Timber Corporation (NYSE:DEL) acted to declare a quarterly dividend of $0.075 a share on the Common Stock of Deltic Timber Corporation. The dividend is payable June 15, 2011, to holders of record June 1, 2011. The Board also re-elected all of the Company’s incumbent executive officers to their respective current positions.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV