3. Cisco Systems (CSCO) designs, manufactures and sells Internet protocol-based networking and other products related to the communications and information technology industry, besides providing services associated with these products.
During the fourth quarter of 2010, Cisco reported sales at $10.8 million, up 27% or $8.5 billion from the same period last year. Net income rose 79% to $1.9 billion from $1.1 billion in the same quarter of the prior year.
Net sales for full year 2010 rose to $40 billion, up 11% from 2009. Net income stood at $7.8 billion, improving from $6.1 billion in 2009.Cash flows from operations was $3.2 billion for the fourth quarter of fiscal 2010 and cash and investments were worth $39.9 billion at the end of fiscal 2010. The stock is trading at 11 times its estimated 2011 earnings and is expected to return 32% in the next one year.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV