4. RDA Microelectronics (RDA) is a fabless semiconductor company that designs, develops and markets radio frequency and mixed-signal semiconductors.
Revenue for the fourth quarter of 2010 was $57.5 million, increasing 74.4% from $33 million in the fourth quarter of 2009. Revenue for full year 2010 was $191.2 million, up 61.5% from $118.4 million for 2009.
Gross margin for the fourth quarter of 2010 was 32.4%, compared to 20.1% for the fourth quarter of 2009.Adjusted net income was $10.2 million for 2010 fourth quarter as against $1.3 million for the same quarter in the prior year. In a press statement, the management said, "Looking ahead, we will continue to leverage our RF and mixed-signal design expertise to expand our highly integrated and innovative product offerings and provide more competitive solutions to our customers. We are encouraged that Chinese handset manufacturers continue to do well in emerging markets, which will be favorable for RDA going forward." The stock is trading at 12.9 times its estimated 2011 earnings with an expected upside of 33% over the next one year.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV