6. ChinaCache International (CCIH) Holdings is a China-based Internet content and application delivery services provider.
Net revenue for the fourth quarter in 2010 was $18.8 million, up 74% from the corresponding period in 2009. Net income for the same quarter was $0.9 million, compared to a net loss reported in 2009 fourth quarter.
Operating profit for 2010 fourth quarter was $1 million, compared to an operating loss in the corresponding period in 2009.Going ahead, ChinaCache expects to generate net revenue of $19.3 million to $20.2 million for the first quarter of 2011, representing a 69% to 75% year-over-year increase from the corresponding period of 2010. Analysts expect the stock to deliver 30% return in the next one year with buy ratings of 60%.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV