10. Micron Technologies (MU) is a provider of advanced semiconductor solutions.
For the second quarter of 2011, Micron's revenue stood at $2.3 billion compared to $2 billion for the second quarter of fiscal 2010.
Gross margin was 19% in the second quarter of fiscal 2011, down from 23% in the first quarter of 2011, attributable to lower average selling prices.Net income stood at $72 million, compared to $365 million in the second quarter. Capital expenditure for the second quarter of fiscal 2011 was $840 million. During the quarter, the company completed the acquisition of the remaining stake in TECH through two cash transactions worth $159 million. The company's cash and short-term investments were $2.2 billion and cash flows from operations for the quarter stood at $809 million. The stock trades at 10 times its estimated 2012 earnings and is expected to deliver 25% return over the next one year.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV