NEW YORK (TheStreet) -- Apple (AAPL), O2Micro International (OIIM), Google (GOOG), Longtop Financial Technologies (LFT), Hewlett-Packard Company (HPQ), RDA Microelectronics (RDA), Cisco Systems (CSCO), ChinaCache International (CCIH), Xerox (XRX), Micron Technologies (MU) have upside potential of 22% to 150%, based on analysts' consensus estimates of 12-month price targets.
The Federal Reserve's decision to keep interest rates low rallied the U.S. stock markets. On Wednesday, the technology-heavy Nasdaq Composite Index touched its highest point since 2000, finally closed 22.3 points higher at 2869.9 points at close. A weak dollar could boost technology stocks after the dollar fell for the seventh consecutive day Wednesday, slipping around 0.9% to $1.478 against the euro.
|Longtop, O2Micro International and Google are technology stocks with nearly 150% upside.|
We have selected technology stocks that are expected to gain up to 150% over the next 12 months with a mean upside value of around 43%, according to analysts polled by Bloomberg. The stocks discussed here have analysts' buy ratings of 50% to 100%
In comparison, other stocks such as Intel (INTC), Yahoo! (YHOO), Oracle (ORCL), International Business Machines (IBM), Cognizant Technology Solutions (CTSH), and Dell (DELL) are expected to yield below 16%.The stocks are stacked by upside, great to greatest.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV