On page 11, as you see the areas had been restored in the areas close to the nuclear power plant, before and after you’ll see the difference of restoration in the service areas. From the left hand side to the right side. From Onahama to J-Village, most of the people accessed the Daiichi power plant from that route. So restoring coverage in that area was very much appreciated by those task force.
Page 12 shows the restoration of areas, as you see on the left we deployed a satellite base station for J-Village coverage restoration. As you see on the upper right, this is the restoration by the replacement of a transmission line that we did for the exchange office in Tomioka which is about only 10 kilometers away from the plant. Below, at the bottom is the high-performance antenna used for restoration. Just as we were working on the installation of this high-performance antenna, there was level 5 aftershock.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV