NEW YORK (TheStreet) -- Haemonetics Corporation (NYSE:HAE) hit a new 52-week high Thursday as it is currently trading at $68.77, above its previous 52-week high of $68.59 with 9,766 shares traded as of 10:51 a.m. ET. Average volume has been 133,400 shares over the past 30 days. Haemonetics has a market cap of $1.7 billion and is part of the health care sector and health services industry. Shares are up 8.5% year to date as of the close of trading on Wednesday. Haemonetics Corporation, a healthcare company, provides blood management solutions to plasma and blood collectors, blood banks, hospitals and hospital service providers, and health organizations in the United States and internationally. The company has a P/E ratio of 27.4, equal to the average health services industry P/E ratio and above the S&P 500 P/E ratio of 16.9.
- Practice your HAE trading strategies and win cash in our stock game.
Latest Headlines about HAE
Latest from TheStreet Wire
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV