3. China Sunergy (CSUN), through its wholly owned subsidiary China Sunergy (Nanjing), designs, develops, manufactures and sells solar cells. It produces both monocrystalline and multi-crystalline silicon solar cells. The company will announce its first quarter results on April 29.
For the first quarter of 2011, the company estimates shipments to range between 98 megawatts to 110 megawatts as compared to 94.5 recorded in the fourth quarter of 2010. Meanwhile, it forecasts gross margin for the quarter to be approximately between 9%-10.5%, with an integrated margin between 14%-15%.
Of the 6 analysts covering the stock, 17% recommends a buy, while 67% suggest a hold. Analysts polled by Bloomberg expect the stock to gain almost 17.7% to $4.3 from current levels over the next 12 months.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV