4. Universal Truckload Services (UACL) is mainly an asset-light provider of transportation services to shippers throughout the U.S. and in the Canadian provinces of Ontario and Quebec. Besides, it also provides truck brokerage services, full service international freight forwarding and customs house brokerage services. The company will announce its first quarter results on April 29.
Net income for the first quarter is estimated at $2.15 million on sales of $153 million, as compared to $2.07 million recorded on $139.04 million sales for the same period in 2010, as per analysts polled by Bloomberg. Earnings per share are forecast at 13 cents for the quarter. Gross margin for the quarter is forecasted to increase to 23.5% from 22.25% recorded in the year ago quarter.
Of the 6 analysts covering the stock, 33% recommends a buy, while remaining suggest a hold. There are no sell ratings on the stock. Analysts polled by Bloomberg expect the stock to gain almost 17.2% to $18.3 from current levels over the next 12 months.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV