8. Viad (VVI) is involved in providing exhibition, event and retail marketing services in North America, U.K. and the United Arab Emirates, as well as travel and recreation services in the U.S. and Canada. The company will announce its first quarter results on April 29.
For 2011 first quarter, net income is estimated to come in at $5.54 million on sales of $272 million, as compared to a net loss of $0.46 million recorded on sales of $224.35 million sales for the same period in 2010, as per analysts polled by Bloomberg. Earnings per share are forecast at 28 cents for the quarter, compared to loss of 2 cents registered in 2010 first quarter.
Of the three analysts covering the stock, 33% recommend a buy, while the remaining rate a hold. There are no sell ratings on the stock. Analysts polled by Bloomberg expect the stock to gain an average 5.2% to $25.0 from current levels over the next 12 months.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV