Methanex Stock Hits New 52-Week High (MEOH)
NEW YORK (TheStreet) -- Methanex Corporation (Nasdaq:MEOH) hit a new 52-week high Thursday as it is currently trading at $34.23, above its previous 52-week high of $33.99 with 45,833 shares traded as of 9:56 a.m. ET. Average volume has been 326,100 shares over the past 30 days. Methanex has a market cap of $3.1 billion and is part of the basic materials sector and chemicals industry. Shares are up 10.6% year to date as of the close of trading on Wednesday. Methanex Corporation produces, markets, and supplies methanol that is used to make a range of industrial, consumer, and energy products. It also sources methanol produced by others. The company has a P/E ratio of 30.9, equal to the average chemicals industry P/E ratio and above the S&P 500 P/E ratio of 16.9.
- Practice your MEOH trading strategies and win cash in our stock game.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV