Amerigon Reaches New 52-Week High (ARGN)
NEW YORK (TheStreet) -- Amerigon (Nasdaq:ARGN) hit a new 52-week high Thursday as it is currently trading at $16, above its previous 52-week high of $15.87 with 235,417 shares traded as of 9:56 a.m. ET. Average volume has been 282,900 shares over the past 30 days. Amerigon has a market cap of $324.9 million and is part of the consumer goods sector and automotive industry. Shares are up 39.7% year to date as of the close of trading on Wednesday. Amerigon Incorporated engages in the design, development, and marketing of electronic components and systems based on thermoelectric device (TED) technologies to car and truck original equipment manufacturers in the United States and internationally. The company has a P/E ratio of 33.5, equal to the average automotive industry P/E ratio and above the S&P 500 P/E ratio of 16.9.
- Practice your ARGN trading strategies and win cash in our stock game.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV