NEW YORK (TheStreet) -- The ex-dividend date for Fibria Celulose Sa (NYSE:FBR) is tomorrow, April 29, 2011. Owners of shares as of market close today will be eligible for a dividend of 33 cents per share. At a price of $15.74 as of 9:31 a.m. ET, the dividend yield is 2.1%. The average volume for Fibria Celulose Sa has been 1.6 million shares per day over the past 30 days. Fibria Celulose Sa has a market cap of $7.6 billion and is part of the consumer goods sector and consumer non-durables industry. Shares are up 0.1% year to date as of the close of trading on Wednesday. Fibria Celulose S.A., together with its subsidiaries, engages in the manufacture and marketing of pulp and paper products in North America, Latin America, Europe, Asia, the Middle East, Oceania, and Africa. The company has a P/E ratio of 37.8, above the average consumer non-durables industry P/E ratio of 21.1 and above the S&P 500 P/E ratio of 16.9.
- Practice your dividend trading strategies and win cash in our stock game.
Latest Headlines about FBR
Latest from TheStreet Wire
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV