- FEMSA comparable consolidated total revenues and income from operations grew 12.5% and 9.4%, respectively, compared to the first quarter of 2010, reflecting solid results at Coca-Cola FEMSA and FEMSA Comercio.
- Coca-Cola FEMSA total revenues and income from operations increased 9.5% and 10.4%, respectively. Double-digit income from operations growth in the Mexico and Mercosur divisions drove these results.
- FEMSA Comercio achieved total revenues growth of 19.5% aided by the opening of over 1,100 net new stores in the last twelve months, as well as robust same-store sales during the quarter. Income from operations increased 25.5%.
FEMSA Reports 1Q11 Income From Operations Growth Of 9.4%
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
Every recommendation goes through 3 layers of intense scrutinyquantitative, fundamental and technical analysisto maximize profit potential and minimize risk.
Our options trading pros provide over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.