DENVER, April 28, 2011 /PRNewswire/ -- Birner Dental Management Services, Inc. (NASDAQ Capital Market: BDMS) , operators of PERFECT TEETH dental practices and Vantage Dental Implant Center, will conduct a conference call to review first quarter 2011 results. In addition to first quarter results, the teleconference may include discussion of management's expectations of future financial and operating results. The call will be held on Monday, May 16, 2011 at 9:00 a.m. MT.
Dial in to 1-888-299-7209; refer to Confirmation Code 1172193 approximately five minutes prior to the scheduled time. Please put this on your calendar and plan on joining us for this call. If you are unable to join us on May 16, the rebroadcast number is 1-888-203-1112 with Passcode 1172193; which will be available through May 31, 2011.
Birner Dental Management Services, Inc. acquires, develops, and manages geographically dense dental practice networks in select markets in Colorado, New Mexico, and Arizona. The Company currently manages 64 dental offices, which operate under the PERFECT TEETH and Vantage Dental Implant Center names.
Certain of the matters that may be discussed in the conference call may contain forward-looking statements that are subject to certain risks and uncertainties that could cause actual results to differ materially from expectations. These and other risks are set forth in the reports filed by the Company with the Securities and Exchange Commission.Contact:Birner Dental Management Services, Inc.Dennis GentyChief Financial Officer303-691-0680 SOURCE Birner Dental Management Services, Inc.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV