- APPROVED NATUZZI S.p.A. FINANCIAL STATEMENTS 2010
- APPOINTED BOARD OF DIRECTORS FOR THE YEARS 2011-2013
The Natuzzi S.p.A (NYSE:NTZ) Annual General Shareholders’ meeting, held today, has approved the Financial Statements of the Parent Company for the fiscal year ended on December 31, 2010 and also acknowledged the 2010 Consolidated Financial Statements.
As previously announced the Natuzzi Group reported, for the entire year 2010, Total Net Sales of € 518.6 million, up by 0.6% versus previous year, and a Net Group loss of €11.1 million, with a significant improvement as compared to 2009.
The General Shareholders Meeting has, moreover, appointed the new Board of Directors, for the period 2011-2013, composed of the following directors: Pasquale Natuzzi, Anna Maria Natuzzi, Antonia Isabella Perrone, Maurizia Iachino Leto di Priolo, Giuseppe Antonio D’Angelo, Giuseppe Desantis, Pietro Scott Iovane, Giuseppe Marino and Andrea Martinelli.On May 2, 2011 the new Board of Directors will meet for the appointment of the Chairman and to resolve upon possible delegation of powers. About Natuzzi Founded in 1959 by Pasquale Natuzzi, Natuzzi S.p.A. designs and manufactures a broad collection of residential upholstered furniture. With consolidated revenues of EUR 518.6 million in 2010. Natuzzi is Italy's largest furniture manufacturer. Natuzzi Group exports its innovative high-quality sofas and armchairs to 130 markets on five continents under two brands, Natuzzi and Italsofa. Cutting-edge design, superior Italian craftsmanship and advanced, vertically integrated manufacturing operations underpin the Company's market leadership. Natuzzi S.p.A. has been listed on the New York Stock Exchange since May 1993. The Company is ISO 9001 and 14001
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV