IncrediMail To Announce First Quarter 2011 Financial Results On May 12, 2011
IncrediMail Ltd. (Nasdaq: MAIL), a digital media company that builds downloadable personal productivity consumer products, today announced that it will release its financial results for the first quarter of 2011 on Thursday May 12, 2011 prior to the opening of the market. Management will host a conference call to discuss the results at 10:00 AM EDT that day.
We invite all those interested in participating in the call to dial 1 (866)-744-5399. Callers from Israel may access the call by dialing (03) 918-0685. Participants may also access a live webcast of the conference call through the Investor Relations section of IncrediMail's website at www.incredimail-corp.com. The webcast will be archived on the Company's website for seven days.
About IncrediMail Ltd.
IncrediMail Ltd. (NASDAQ: MAIL) is an internet company that develops customized, downloadable graphic consumer applications used to generate search related revenues and designs, markets and delivers high end personal desktop software. The Company's award winning e-mail client product, IncrediMail Premium, is sold in over 100 countries in 10 different languages. Other products include HiYo, a graphic add-on to instant messaging software, and Magentic, a wallpaper and screensaver software.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV