- Total revenue of $54.0 million, a $5.3 million decrease compared to first quarter 2010.
- Apartments revenue of $45.4 million, a $3.8 million decrease compared to first quarter 2010.
- Adjusted EBITDA of $17.4 million, a $1.7 million increase compared to first quarter 2010.
- Adjusted EBITDA margin increased to 32.3% from 26.6% for first quarter 2010.
- Income from continuing operations increased $3.3 million to $5.8 million, or $0.13 per common share.
- Net income of $4.7 million, or $0.11 per common share.
- Free Cash Flow improved $12.8 million to $5.3 million.
PRIMEDIA Reports First Quarter 2011 Results
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
More than 30 investing pros with skin in the game give you actionable insight and investment ideas.