Zix Corporation Stock Downgraded (ZIXI)
- ZIX CORP reported significant earnings per share improvement in the most recent quarter compared to the same quarter a year ago. The company has demonstrated a pattern of positive earnings per share growth over the past two years. However, we anticipate underperformance relative to this pattern in the coming year. During the past fiscal year, ZIX CORP turned its bottom line around by earning $0.60 versus -$0.06 in the prior year. For the next year, the market is expecting a contraction of 74.2% in earnings ($0.16 versus $0.60).
- The gross profit margin for ZIX CORP is currently very high, coming in at 80.40%. Regardless of ZIXI's high profit margin, it has managed to decrease from the same period last year. Despite the mixed results of the gross profit margin, the net profit margin of 25.90% trails the industry average.
- Compared to other companies in the Internet Software & Services industry and the overall market, ZIX CORP's return on equity significantly exceeds that of both the industry average and the S&P 500.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
More than 30 investing pros with skin in the game give you actionable insight and investment ideas.